Local Utah Company is always on the lookout for exciting new consumer products that could do well on TV and in retail stores. Company can provide funding and marketing for your product at no cost to you.
Some of the company clients have sold in national stores including:
LET'S GET STARTED!
To cope with the number of submissions we receive, we have designed an easy STEP by STEP product evaluation process for: inventors, entrepreneurs, and corporate marketers just like you, who have a new product idea or a current product being sold in smaller outlets, but not on TV or in mass retail at this time.
Please follow the steps below to get started.
STEPS TO FOLLOW
- Step #1
- Complete your online “Inquiry Form” see below.
- Step #2
- You will be notified by email that your online inquire form has been received and being reviewed.
- Step #3
- A product staff member will contact you within 3 to 5 business days with the next step.
- Step #4
- A Non Discloser Agreement (NDA) will be sent to you for review and signature. This will protect both parties to keep your product information “confidential” between the parties.
- Step #5
- A product staff member will contact you back to invite you to a face to face meeting if needed.
- Step #6
- Next, the product will be presented and reviewed by the companies “internal” evaluation committee.
- Step #7
- If it passes this “internal” committee, then your product is then presented before the outside “National Focus Group” for evaluation and consideration for TV.
- Step #8
- If the “National Focus Group” evaluation comes back as a potential TV test, then a contract is signed between you and the local Utah company, to begin a TV commercial campaign for your product.
- Step #9
- Next, a TV infomercial is developed and placed on national television to see if the consumer is ready to purchase your product from TV.
- Step #10
- If the TV spot shows promising results during the media test, then TV media branding continues and your product is introduced to retail buyers for potential mass retail distribution.
- Step #11
- Profits on the product sold from TV and mass retail distribution are shared between the companies. It’s a WIN WIN for everyone.
BEST OF LUCK!
Best of luck in your product evaluation process and hope your product is selected to be tested on national television and makes it into mass retail distribution for all to enjoy.
MAKE YOUR DREAMS HAPPEN BY ACTION
**Kmart, Walmart, Toys R Us, Home Depot, QVC, Target, Bed Bath and Beyond, Walgreens, and Lowes are registered trademarks of their respective companies.
Copyright of UtahIdeas.com